Deltans to participate in the 2016-2017 nomination interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
21 Sep, 2016
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public, particularly Deltans, that the Federal Ministry of Education, has invited interested and qualified Deltans to participate in the 2016/2017 nomination interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for (i) Undergraduate (UG) Studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia and (ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia(for those whose first degree were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea etc.
- Candidates are to visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng to read guidelines and complete the application form online.
- Print the completed application form and submit two sets of the printed forms at the venue of the interview scheduled as follows.
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP : All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of five (5) distinction (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary Certificate, WAEC [May/June] only in the subjects relevant to their field of study including English Language and Mathematics, Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old [2014/2015], Age limit is 18 years to 2o years
- POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants must hold a first degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Award must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C, age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW
The venue of the interview is F.G.G.C. Calabar on Tuesday March 8, 2016 at 9am. Candidates are expected to be at the interview venue with the following:
- Two sets of photocopies of Educational Certificate and Testimonial previous schools attended with the originals for sighting.
- One certificate is accepted i.e. WAEC of [May/June] only.
iii. Statement of result must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja
- Two copies of Birth Certificate
- State of Origin/LGA Certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four  passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
vii. Academic transcripts and NYSC Certificate will be required from applicants for Post graduate studies.
All applicants for Hungary Scholarship must visit the website www.stipendumhungaricum.hu before March 1, 2016.
Director of Information.