13 Jun, 2018
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government's 2017/2018 Students' Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Tuesday 12th June to Tuesday 31st July, 2018.
In a statement issued by the Executive Secretary of the Board, Comrade Ologe Elijah, all applicants must:
- Be of Delta State origin
- All applicants must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ether be in second year or above (200 - 500 Level) in the University or;
- Be in OND II and above in the polytechnics/monotechnics
- be in 200 level and above for colleges of education students;
- have a CGPA of 2.2 and above in the previous academic year examination.
The release further advised legible students to;
- Log onto www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
then click apply here to login and revalidate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
- Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
to complete your bursary registration.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online. All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: email@example.com
Comrade Ologe Elijah,
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.