How To Apply
Applicants are to click on the "Apply Here" link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Deadline is 17th March, 2018.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
Already applied? Login here
Welcome Message from Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board
We welcome you to the Online portal for the Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) popularly known as the Bursary Award Programme. The SSAS was introduced and approved in 2004 by the State Government to replace the popular bursary regime. The purpose of this modification is to further redirect the focus of the students and infect seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award as this scheme is only due to students with (GPA 2.2 and above). This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Own Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2016/2017 Student's Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).